Monday, April 15, 2013

Beauty on Display

          There was an absolutely beautiful sunset tonight. I glanced out the window, then literally ran and grabbed the camera. The clouds were vibrant pink and orange, and the dark silhouette of the trees jumped out at me. It took my breath away.
          God gave me a gift in the sky tonight. Isn't that amazing? That the God of the universe loves me enough to share His beauty with me? I don't know about you, but that awes me.
          The pictures turned out darker than I would have liked (I didn't have time to play with the camera settings), but they're good enough to give you a glimpse of the beauty God displayed tonight (the color of the clouds is pretty accurate).
          Look around you at all the beauty God has made. And thank Him.






No comments:

Post a Comment